This initiative is coordinated by ACCIF-CCIM – Industrial and Commercial Association of Funchal – Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Madeira, which is a private and non-profit multisectoral Association, founded in 1836. ACCIF-CCIM has about 800 associated companies, from all sectors (commerce, industry, services and tourism) most of which are SME and is responsible for developing a variety of activities, in particular a wide range of business services, including information and support for businesses, vocational training, company missions, fairs, conferences, events, representation and defense of the interests of its members.
This multi actor network have complementary expertise offering solutions to companies namely:
- Identifying business opportunities and support their implementation
- Access to investors and financial institutions
- Brokerage between companies and technological solutions suppliers
- Knowledge and technology transfer from competence centres, R&D projects and solutions from other DIHs
- Support job placements
- Providing training on digital skills